- How was your life before the war?
- Did your father try to get help from the outside?
- How were you allowed to see your dog, Silva?
During World War II
- When did you find out you had to go to Terezin?
- Did you know anybody at Terezin?
- What was Auschwitz like?
- How did you feel about your parents’ death?
- When did you see Hana in Terezin?
After World War II
- When were you finally liberated?
- How did you find out that Hana didn’t survive the war?
- When and why did you come to Canada?
- Have you seen your friends from Terezin and Auschwitz again?
- How did your family photographs survive?
- What happened to the rest of your family, other than your mother, father and sister?
- How many boys who shared your room in Terezin survived?
- Do you regret being Jewish?
- What is your family like here in Canada?
- How did you feel when you got the letter from Japan?
- Do you get a lot of letters from kids?
- Do you hate the German people?